Casey Jamison, WHNP, FNP joined FMNTX in August of 2015. She was raised in Dallas and attended nursing school at the University of Oklahoma. After 6 years of Trauma ICU experience she attended Texas Woman’s University where she obtained her Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. She then obtained her Family Nurse Practitioner from South University in 2016. Casey resides in Little Elm with her husband and two children. She enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family. She believes in the importance of taking care of her patients as a whole and providing preventative medicine as often as possible.
• B.S.N. from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
• M.S.N. from Texas Woman’s University
• Post masters certificate from South University
• Texas Nurse Practitioners
• North Texas Nurse Practitioners